Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Husband & Wife

Well, I have been MIA for over a month but for good reason! I got married! :) And as I am sure most of you know, that can keep a girl pretty busy!
Jon and I got married on December 28th and were fortunate enough to be able to go to Florida for the week after. We got to celebrate New Years Eve at Disney World which was really fun. I figured I would share some of my favorite photos from our wedding today, and in the next couple posts I will share some of the ideas we used for decor, the cake, etc....We tried to incorporate as many handmade and vintage items as possible!
Besides being a little under the weather on our wedding day, I couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. And I am excited to share our special day on the blog :) So stay tuned!



(First 3 photos were taken by Kehley Shank Photography. The last photo was taken by my sister-in-law)

No comments:

Post a Comment